Foot wraps: Do They Relieve Plantar Fasciitis Pain?
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis results from the development of micro tears and inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fascia is the ligament that connects your heel bone to your toes.
How do I know if I have plantar fasciitis?
If you experience the following symptoms, you might have this condition:
- A stabbing pain with your first walk in the morning
- Pain under your heel
- Pain in your foot arch
What are foot wraps and do they work for plantar fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis wraps are cushioned foot sleeves that provides controlled and continued pressure on the ankle and heel area. They apply gentle compression to the heel and arch, lifts the plantar fascia ligament to its natural position, and encourages proper foot alignment to relieve plantar fasciitis pain.
Are they better than compression socks or night splints?
Some find plantar fasciitis socks don’t give enough compression, while night splints tend to be bulky and uncomfortable.
Foot wraps are usually thin and can be worn with or without shoes. They are so comfortable that they can be worn all day, even while sleeping. They can even be worn while running or working out.
What are the factors to consider when choosing foot wraps?
- Fit. It has to be snug but not too tight. Tight-fitting sleeves will hamper blood circulation instead of promoting it.
- Quality. Choose one with an anti-slip feature. Check if the fabric is breathable and comfortable but sturdy. Best if it has an anti-itch and anti-odor qualities as well.
- Comfort. Uncomfortable foot sleeves will cause more discomfort in addition to your plantar fasciitis pain. Choose one that feels good and are comfortable enough for you to wear them all day, with any activity.
- Support. It has to have support for the arch curvature of your foot. This will help stretch the plantar fascia will relieve heel pain
All these factors are considered in Syrtenty’s plantar fasciitis wraps. Whether you are already dealing with foot, ankle pain or plantar fasciitis or you’re just preparing for possible foot problems with your active lifestyle, you can try this foot compression sleeve to help you live life pain free throughout the day.Supporting those torn ligaments for as long as you can all-day and all-night without interfering with your comfort and convenience is the key to relieving plantar fasciitis. Check out if it works for you.